Hip hip hooray! It must be May because we’ve got some new books for you today.
We have a lot of new books waiting for you at the library! So beat the heat and stop by to pick up any of the below titles or place a hold by following the corresponding link.
- 52 ways to walk : the surprising science of walking for wellness and joy, one week at a time by Annabel Streets
- Fat girls hiking : an inclusive guide to getting outdoors at any size or ability by Summer Michaud-Skog
- The anatomy of anxiety : understanding and overcoming the body’s fear response by Ellen Vora, MD
- The science of nutrition : debunk the diet myths and learn how to eat well for health and happiness by Rhiannon Lambert
- A beginner’s guide to the end : practical advice for living life and facing death by BJ Miller, MD and Shoshana Berger ; illustrations by Marina Luz
- When cancer returns : support for people with cancer by National Cancer Institute
- Facing forward : life after cancer treatment by National Cancer Institute
- Healing : our path from mental illness to mental health by Thomas Insel, MD
- Healthy heart, healthy brain : the proven personalized path to protect your memory, prevent heart attacks and strokes, and avoid chronic illness by Bradley Bale, MD and Amy Doneen, DNP, with Lisa Collier Cool
- Intuitive eating for every day : 365 daily practices & inspirations to rediscover the pleasures of eating by Evelyn Tribole, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S
- Coping with advanced cancer : choices for care near the end of life by National Cancer Institute
- Children with cancer : a guide for parents by National Cancer Institute
- Cancer pain control : support for people with cancer by the National Cancer Institute
- A caregiver’s guide to communication problems from brain Injury or disease edited by Barbara O’Connor Wells, PhD, CCC-SLP and Connie K. Porcaro, PhD, CCC-SLP
- The beauty of dusk : on vision lost and found by Frank Bruni
- Mayo Clinic on hearing & balance, 3rd edition : hear better, improve your balance, enjoy life by Jamie M. Bogle, Au.D., Ph.D
- The gift : 12 lessons to save your life by Edith Eger ; with Esmé Schwall Weigand
- The depression toolkit : quick relief to improve mood, increase motivation, and feel better now by William J. Knaus, Alex Korb, Patricia J. Robinson, Lisa M. Schab, Kirk D. Strosahl
- My life beyond autism : a Mayo Clinic patient story by Hey Gee and C. Ano ; medical editor, Maja Z. Katusic, M.D.
- My life beyond bullying : a Mayo Clinic patient story by Hey Gee and Ralph M. ; medical editor, Bridget K. Biggs, Ph.D., L.P.
- My life beyond leukemia : a Mayo Clinic patient story by Hey Gee and Rae Burremo ; medical editor, Mira A. Kohorst, M.D.
- New kid by Jerry Craft ; with colors by Jim Callahan
- Troublemaker by John Cho with Sarah Suk
- Let’s move! by Larissa Honsek
- My delicious garden written by Anne-Marie Fortin ; illustrated by Julien Castanié ; translated by Heather Camlot
- Nixie Ness, cooking star by Claudia Mills ; pictures by Grace Zong
- A park connects us by Sarah Nelson ; illustrations by Ellen Rooney
- Boogie Bass, sign language star by Claudia Mills ; pictures by Grace Zong
- I’m not scared, you’re scared! by Seth Meyers ; pictures by Rob Sayegh Jr.
- Change sings : a children’s anthem by Amanda Gorman ; illustrated by Loren Long
- She persisted in science : brilliant women who made a difference written by Chelsea Clinton ; illustrated by Alexandra Boiger
- Movemint Medicine : Your Journey To Peak Health by Rajat Chauhan
- What You Need to Know about Alzheimer’s Disease
Inside Diseases and Disorders by Matthew Domico
& Valerie Hill
- What You Need to Know about Headaches
Inside Diseases and Disorders by Claudio Butticè
- Fearlessly Different: An Autistic Actor’s Journey to Broadway’s Biggest Stage by Mickey Rowe
- Freedom from Health Anxiety: Understand and Overcome Obsessive Worry about Your Health or Someone Else’s and Find Peace of Mind by Karen Lynn Cassiday & Simon Rego
- Ten Steps to Nanette: A Memoir Situation by Hannah Gadsby
- Cost of Living: Essays by Emily Maloney
- You, Happier: The 7 Neuroscience Secrets of Feeling Good Based on Your Brain Type by Daniel G. Amen, MD
- The Emergency: A Year of Healing and Heartbreak in a Chicago ER by Thomas Fisher
- Mindful – Jun 2022
- Bicycling – May 2022
- Highlights – May 2022
- Native Max – Mar/Apr 2022