The Herrick Library is reopening to the public with limited hours on June 1, 2021. We are happy to welcome back our regular library customers as well as new ones! You’ll see we made some changes while we were closed, including new locations for the magazines, newsletters, and DVD’s. We’ve added some fun things to the Children’s Section, so stop by with your little ones. As always, library staff are ready to help you find items or information online.
For everyone’s safety:
- All visitors 2 years of age and older must wear a facial covering over both nose and mouth at all times inside the Library.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front service desk and between the public computers.
- Seating has been minimized to allow physical distancing.
- The Library meeting room, conference room, and study rooms are closed for public use.
- No food or drink are allowed inside the Library.
- Returned Library items will be disinfected and quarantined for 72 hours.
- High touch areas will be disinfected hourly while open, and a deep cleaning performed every evening.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available for use throughout the Library.
- Computer workstations will be available on a first come/first serve basis with a one hour per day time limit, and will be disinfected after each use. WiFi is available throughout the Library.
- Curbside Pickup of library items will continue to be available.
- Stay home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- Maintain six feet of distance between yourself, staff, and other library users.
- Wear your facial covering over your nose and mouth at all times.
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently.
- Make your library visit quick and efficient. Ask library staff for assistance -we’re here to help!