The Library is giving away one Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch to celebrate its 20th Anniversary! Know more about your health by keeping track of how many steps you take a day as well as:
24/7 Heart Rate Tracking
Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring
High & Low Heart Rate Notifications
Skin Temperature Variation
Sleep Stages & Sleep Score
- Personalized Reminders
FILL OUT AN ENTRY FORM IN THE LIBRARY & share a memory of the library with us or tell us what you appreciate the most.
The Dr. William C. Herrick Community Health Care Library Fitbit Opportunity Drawing Rules
The Dr. William C. Herrick Community Healthcare Library (“Herrick Library”, “Library”) would like to increase in-person visitation and utilization of the services offered at the Herrick Library. To advance that goal and to celebrate the Library’s 20th anniversary, the Library will be conducting an opportunity drawing for a Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch for eligible Herrick Library participants. The opportunity drawing is open to all in-person library visitors who are 18 years of age or older.
- Eligibility: Each entrant must visit the library in person and must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Herrick Library and/ or the Grossmont Healthcare District (“Sponsor”) and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, and grandparents) shall not be eligible to enter.
- Start/End Dates: The opportunity drawing will begin at 12:00:01 a.m. P.S.T. on May 16, 2022, and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. P.S.T. on July 31, 2022.
- How to Enter: Pick up an entry form in the library and fill it out. Only in-person forms will be accepted – no digital forms. Legible contact information must be provided. Blank forms with only contact information will be excluded. The Sponsor shall not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing held by the Sponsor on August 1, 2022, whose decision is final and binding in all matters. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone by August 10, 2022. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these rules. If there is no response within 5 days, after 2 attempts at contacting the winner, a new random winner will be drawn.
- Prize: One (1) Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch with built-in GPS. Approximate retail value of the prize is $229.95. The prize does not include Wi-Fi service or additional costs incidental to winning the prize, which are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any change or upgrade to the features of the prize is the sole expense of the winner. The Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. No substitutions of prize shall be allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value.