You can now borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and stream video from the comfort of your home through the Herrick Library’s subscription to Libby by OverDrive!
Here’s how to get started:
1) Download the free Libby app from your device’s app store
2) Follow the prompts to find the Herrick Community Healthcare Library
3) Enter your library card number. Don’t have one? Apply online.
4) Borrow a title and start reading or listening . Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app
automatically when you’re on Wi-Fi so you can read them when you’re offline.
If you don’t have a smartphone or tablet, or can’t download apps, you can still use OverDrive at https://herricklibrary.overdrive.com. Streaming video is not available on the Libby app, only through the OverDrive website.
- Make any ebook LARGE PRINT
- Dyslexic font option
- Place holds so you’re next in line for checkout
- Automatic check-ins
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew